3/4" Fuel Injection Flare Nut Socket Fuel Pump Lines Removal Tool Fit Cummins
1.This unique 3/4" Fuel Injection Flare Nut Socket makes it easier for technician to access and remove fuel pump lines. Used with a ratchet and extension, the socket slides along the fuel line onto the flare nut which now can be loosened for pump removal.
2.The Flare Nut Socket is also used to tighten the fuel line nuts when the injection pump is reattached to the fuel lines.
(1) This socket assists technician to access and remove fuel pump lines, which reduces the possibility of fuel leaks and prevents damage to fitting, fuel rails, and fuel line.
(2) Constructed from high quality steel, solid and sturdy; black powder coated is great in resisting rust and corrosion.
(3) Used with 3/8" square drive to remove fuel pump lines or tighten the fuel line nuts.
(4) Torque the high pressure fuel lines on model 4 valve ISC 8.3 liter and ISB 5.9 liter engines and others.
(5) High quality steel with black powder finish ensure great tolerance and good performance, which can serve your engine a long time.
(6) The area surrounding the injection pumps on later model 4 valve ISC 8.3 liter and ISB 5.9 liter engines is very difficult to access when removing the fuel supply lines.
(7) This Flare Nut Socket is a 6 sided socket with two sides missing allowing it to go over the tubing, and it has been designed with a custom slim configuration and a 3/8" square drive will fit the socket.
Product Name : Fuel Injection Flare Nut Socket
Condition: Brand New
Warranty: 3 Years
Size: 3/4 in.
Fit For model 4 valve ISC 8.3 liter and ISB 5.9 liter engines and others, Fit For RAM 2500 engine, Detroit DD15 engine, Day Cab Freightliner, 24 valve Cummins etc.( Please kindly check the size before purchase ).
1 * Fuel Injection Flare Nut Socket (Same as pictures show!!!)
Due to the difference between different monitors, the pictures may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Delivery Time: 3-8 business days.
Free Quick Shipping From California.