Front & Rear Seal Weare Sleeve Installer
APPLICATION -- Works on Detroit Diesel Series 60, two cycle 92 engines. Used to install multiple Seal & Wear Sleeve Assemblies including 23516969 23513578 23513485 23518355
QUALITY -- Heavy duty J-35686-B Seal & Wear Sleeve Installer for Detroit. Manufactured from quality steel, using top of the line machining and measuring equipment to ensure each part is manufactured to OEM specifications.
ADVANTAGE -- This tool is easier to use due to a simpler design. Protect your engine by preventing wear sleeve lip flare by using our low-priced but Quality installation tools.
BENEFITS -- This tool set installs the front and rear crankshaft wear sleeves and seals. It eliminates lip flare on the wear sleeve and installs the seal properly.
Prevent seal leakage !
WHAT YOU GOT -- J-35686-B Seal and Wear Sleeve Installer. Direct replacement for J-35686-B, J-35686 and J-35686-A
Type: Front & Rear Seal Weare Sleeve Installer
Manufacturer Part Number:J-35686-B, J-35686 and J-35686-A
For use on Detroit Diesel Series 60 and two cycle 92.
Use on seal # 23516969 23513578 23513485 23518355
1 Set Seal Weare Sleeve Installer (Same as picture show)
1. Lubricate the rubber outer diameter of the oil seal with clean engine oil. Lubricate the gear case cover or flywheel housing bore with clean engine oil.
2. Install two guide studs (J–35686–2) through the holes provided in the center guide assembly (J–35686–1) and into two of the tapped holes in the crankshaft 180 degrees apart. Tighten the guide studs. The base must be tight against the end of the crankshaft.
3. Install the spacers to the center screw of the base.
4. Slide the oil seal assembly over the installer base as far onto the crankshaft hub as possible. Slide collar with the stepped side contacting the seal. Slide the installer cup over the guide studs and installer base.
5. Lubricate the center screw of the base with extreme pressure lubricant. Install the thrust bearing with the case side toward the installer cup and install the hex nut to the center screw of the base.
6. Tighten the hex nut until the oil seal and wear sleeve are pressed into the flywheel housing or gear case cover.
7. When the inside surface of the housing is seated firmly against the base and spacers the seal and sleeve are properly installed. Remove tools.
Delivery Time: 3-8 business days.
Free Quick Shipping From California.